Fire Safety Certificates
Prevent Fires in your Home or Building Get fire Safety Certified.
Nationwide Domestic and Industrial Fire Safety Certificates and Per-Purchase Engineers Reports
Nationwide Fire Safety Certificates Cork. Fire Safety Certs are required to certify that the building are compliance with the requirements.
Nationwide Fire Safety Cork. Fire Safety Consultants providing fire safety Certification and Disability Certification.
We prepare fire safety applications and disability certs for businesses that need them.
We follow through every certificate until they are granted.
Consultant providing Building Fire Safety Certification and Disability Access Certification in Ireland.
John P Harrington and associates are experienced fire safety engineers in Ireland, over two decades of experience with Cork County Fire Services.
And a member of The Institution of Fire Engineers (MIFireE) and is also a member of fire Engineers of Ireland.
We are based in County Cork with access to Counties Kerry, Limerick, Clare, Waterford and Tipperary. We provide a nationwide service teaching the tools of fire prevention in Ireland.
We provide buildings with Fire Safety Certificates, We train staff for Fire Safety Certification.
Fire safety is a set of practices intended to reduce the destruction caused by fire. A Fire Safety Consultant measures include those that are intended to prevent ignition of an uncontrolled fire, and those that are used to limit the development and effects of a fire after it starts.
Nationwide Fire Safety services in Ireland are
- Fire Safety Certification Cork.
- Fire Safety Consultancy.
- Preparation of Fire Safety Certificate applications for compliance with building control regulations.
- Preparation of Disability Access Certificates for compliance with building control regulations.
- Fire Safety Training for compliance with your health and Safety requirements.
- Pre-purchase inspection on domestic dwellings.
- Fire safety Assessment surveys of existing buildings and specifications for fire safety upgrade work.
- Preparation of fire protection drawings for use in conjunction with assessment reports.
- During construction surveys and monitoring of fire safety construction works.
Some questions that you may ask yourself are:
- Do you have Fire Safety concerns, regarding the property you own or the property you are responsible ?
- Has there been a fire at your premises?
- Have you been visited by an officer from building control ?
- Do you need to have Fire Safety construction work certified ?
- Is your new purchase, up to fire regulation ? Pre-Purchase Inspections
- Want to have your property checked to make sure that it is Fire Safety Certification Compliant?
- We provide a per-purchase engineers reports – numbering the structural damage and assesing the building before purchase.