Vogue eyeglasses are inspired by the youthful optimism and creative sense of fashion that’s behind the popular and prestigious
- Vogue is a Full Rim frame for Women, which is made of Metal & Plastic.
- Most metal frames are made out of Monel. Monel has a copper and nickel base and is one of most commonly used metals for frame manufacturing. This metal can be corrosion resistant, strong, and easily adjusted. It retains its stability and shape for long periods of time. —– Acetate is the most common material used for frame manufacturing. It has endless possibilities for color, texture, and patterns. It can even be laminated to create great visual effects, and it can retain a higher luster. Acetate is lightweight, so it is often chosen for its versatility in coloring as well as for its comfort. Acetate is made out of cotton seed fibers and plasticizers.
- This model features a Rectangular shape, with a Single Bridge.
- The Vogue Eyeglasses feature the following logo: The Vogue label is displayed on the temple
- Alternate Fit. Alternate Fit frames have a specially designed bridge for those with higher cheekbones and wider nose bridges. Alternate fit ensures the frames rest on the nose and prevents sliding.
- These Eyeglasses work well for people whose style is: Stylish Designer, Cool/Trendy.
- Vogue Eyeglasses come with a cleaning cloth and protective carrying case.